- Past Board of Directors for the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Certification: Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement
- Certification: Standardized Field Sobriety Testing by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Training Course: Datamaster DMT breathalyzer machine
- Harvard University Law School: Summer Session, 2018; DUI Defense and Trial Skills
- Mt. Pleasant Citizens Police Academy graduate
- Past Board Member, Charleston County Board of Assessor Appeals
- Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Member, DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- 40 Under Forty Award, Charleston Regional Business Journal
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- University of Virginia Law School Trial Advocacy College Graduate 2013
- First South Carolina American Chemical Society Lawyer-Scientist
Attorney Joe Good is a dedicated DUI lawyer who concentrates in DUI defense. As a result, you can trust that Attorney Joe Good is more well trained in DUI law than most other lawyers in the area, and he has tons of trial experience under his belt as he handles hundreds of DUI cases per year for clients throughout South Carolina. He has been representing drivers for 13 years and has worked on numerous facets of DUI litigation, from administrative hearings to felony DUIs.
Attorney Joe Good graduated from the University of South Carolina and Western Michigan University Law School. During law school, he clerked for the Honorable Paul E. Short, Jr. in the South Carolina Court of Appeals in addition to working as a law clerk at Ellis Lawhorne & Sims, in Columbia, South Carolina. Joe Good is a graduate of the National Trial Advocacy College at the University of Virginia School of Law, and a 2008 graduate of the Mount Pleasant Citizens Police Academy. He is licensed in all South Carolina State Courts, as well as the United States Federal Court for the District of South Carolina and the United States Supreme Court.